[pchelpers] Re: can't view hubble site

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 05:04:26 +0100 (BST)

I'm also using Win98SE with IE6 SP1, Q813489 (cumulative patch for IE6) and I
have no trouble accessing the hubble site.

Could it be you need the cumulative patch? You can find it here
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813489

Hope that helps

Tonia

GCox <gcox@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I went to the hubblesite.org website and got this error message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

----

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource
'http://www.hubblesite.org/'. Line 15, Position 24

for (i = 0; i < document.transboxes.length; i++)

Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to view this site's content?
Thanks.
I'm using win98se and IE6.

gcox

.