[pchelpers] Re: burning cd question

  • From: Robert McLellan <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:11:30 -0500 (CDT)

> Last night I burned a cd that had files on it and also a LOT of mp3
> songs.  Not just the few you get when the cd is one you play in a
> player, which was good as I was transferring them to another computer.

If this is your XP machine you don't need to use Roxio just use copy and
paste in windows.  hmmmmm, I get it now, you still don't have your network
set up so you are using cd's to transfer files, right?

How about a 'service call'?  Our store charges $55 an hour.  I am in
Michigan right now visiting my brother (the one with esophageal cancer)
but I will be home Monday and ready for another trip!  It will only take
about 35 min to set up so it will be cheap......of course the 'freight'
will be expensive. :-)

Bob McLellan