[pchelpers] burning cd question

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCHelpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:32:16 -0500

Last night I burned a cd that had files on it and also a LOT of mp3 songs.  Not
just the few you get when the cd is one you play in a player, which was good as
I was transferring them to another computer.
Today, doing the exact same steps, it won't let me put the songs on a 'data'
cd.  Last night it did.  Strange.
Using Roxio Easy Cd Creator.  (Usually have no problems using this program, and
this isn't a 'problem'.)  I opened up the saved cd project just to make sure it
was a data cd, and yep, sure was.
Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas USA