[pchelpers] Re: Wireless : )

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:34:40 +1200

Your next step would be to share some folders, or a whole drive. In my
system, if sharing is enabled, right click on a folder and from the manu
choose sharing and set what you want for share name and access
permissions. If yo can't bring up these options, shaing likely is not
enabled yet.
G.R. Hanson wrote:

>Well, to update everyone, I'm attempting to go wireless.
>I have the router installed on the xp machine.  I have the adapter card
>installed in the 98 machine.  Both are in use.
>They just know see each other.
>So, I've still not been able to transfer files from the old one to the new xp
>one.  But, if I ever figure out how to make this work, hopefully I'll be able
>to get the files from the one to the other.
>(The one with the adapter card also is not able to get online either.)
>
>Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas USA

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786