[pchelpers] Wireless : )

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCHelpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:43:24 -0500

Well, to update everyone, I'm attempting to go wireless.
I have the router installed on the xp machine.  I have the adapter card
installed in the 98 machine.  Both are in use.
They just know see each other.
So, I've still not been able to transfer files from the old one to the new xp
one.  But, if I ever figure out how to make this work, hopefully I'll be able
to get the files from the one to the other.
(The one with the adapter card also is not able to get online either.)

Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas USA