[pchelpers] Re: Welcome newbiesu

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:44:40 +1300

You should be able to adjust this in the control panel/system/.
Click the performance tab and then the Virtual memory button. Set it to
specify your own settings, then enter a suitable size (say 100mb) in
both minimum and maximum.

You will need to restart afterwards. NOTE: This should be done with
care, as it can mess things up if done improperly.