[pchelpers] Re: Update did not instal

  • From: Inge <pshebnicki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:37:29 -0400

Yes, here it is

 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for
 Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows
 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)

 Installation date: ‎14/‎10/‎2009 1:17 PM

 Installation status: Failed

 Error details: Code 643

 Update type: Important

 A security issue has been identified that could allow an
 unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain
 control over it. You can help protect your system by installing this
 update from Microsoft. After you install this update, you may have to
 restart your system.

I won't be able to write tonight. We have our meeting and I have to
start getting ready.
Inge