[pchelpers] Testing time

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCHelpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 07:30:30 +1300

It has been the best part of a day since enom was updated with fresh
data for modecideas.com so it is likely the results have begun to filter
out.

Therefore may I ask everyone on the list to be my test tasters for a few
minutes? Please navigate to your command prompt and type in the
following command:
PING MODECIDEAS.COM

A list of probably 4 numbers will appear (separated by dots). Would you
please note down the numbers carefully and email them to me privately?
One copy will do, since all four tests should render the same result.
This way I will know if the changes are happening.

It is important for various people to do this because you all live in
different places. It might also help to know which area of the world you
are (country, state) so a general idea of progress can be obtained.
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786