[pchelpers] Re: Strange URL links

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:23:56 +1300

This has some spooky reminders to it. Wasn't there an issue a couple of
years ago regarding keyword stealing on websites? It sounded a lot like
this. Other people steal your site visitors by diverting them using the
words in your own content. can anyone remember it?

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246