[pchelpers] Strange URL links

  • From: Eric Furman <dabaric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:57:29 +1300

Hi Everyone

I have noticed these last two days that every now and then a word or words
present with an orange underline. When I pass my cursor over these, a
little window opens with a description of a URL which is live and, if
clicked on, takes you to a website.

My question is how do I get rid of this bothersome thing? and where did it
come from?

I am building a website and the programs I downloaded are Namo Web Editor
Trial, ZoneAlarm and StopZilla. Can either of these be the culprit or did I
"pick up'" a script in my surfing?

Can anyone explain.

Best wishes

Eric