[pchelpers] RunDll....HELP

  • From: "Lois Herzog" <herzog.lois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:26:56 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

valid win32 application-----=0D
=0D
I don't know what this means??? Is it bad or good for the computer??? Wha=
t should I do??? Do I need to install anything if I do let me know!!! Tha=
nks for the help!!! I am on windows xp if that helps any?let me know if I=
 need to uninstall something???this happens when I am doing different thi=
ngs on it and that box comes up about the RUNDLL error! I just click on o=
k and it does not bother me for a while.But it still comes up!!! I don't =
know when!!! It happens all the time.a least once a day if not more than =
once.   Hurts my head to try to find the answer.I tried to google it and =
to told me what to do but afraid of doing something bad to the computer!!=
!  PLEASE HELP ME!!! Lois Herzog