[pchelpers] Re: Rant (please read-moderator)

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:16:48 +1200

It seems you have highlighted a problem we all need to deal with. A
valued member asked to be removed from the list today because of the
ranting by certain members. Therefore, please note: Anyone using this
list for anything other than its intended purpose- to help others, risks
being removed. This is a forum for PC help. It requires cooperation,
communication and consideration by all. It is not a personal soap box,
no matter how deeply felt the issue. Ed and others have made that quite
clear. The list will continue as long as these things are respected by
members. Should it become any worse, I will consider shutting down the
service alltogether.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246