[pchelpers] Overly-Aggressive Mouse

  • From: Jo Wells <jwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:12:36 -0500

For sometime now my mouse clicks perform too many tasks.  For example:  If
I delete an email - it will gobble 2 or 3 with ONE click......If I click
the title bar on a window to reposition it, it will maximize the window -
second time will minimize it.  Things take place right before my eyes with
such speed I cannot see it.  I like to play Freecell - but it performs
moves that I do not select.  I tweaked my mouse settings to the slowest
speed possible - but it didn't help. Maybe it isn't my mouse after
all.  How can I slow this dude down. (600mg/Win98se)