[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "tactilelady" <supergrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:09:15 -0500

Ed you have to remember I'm extremely literal. Someone tells me to go to
file and click print then click selection my brain thinks they mean
selection is under file. Ya gotta say when the printing page opens look for
the word selection then click where it shows you can print just what you
highlight. People just don't get it! My brain doesn't work like others
brains. Used to think I was stupid until I realized this is how it works its
just how it works.  This can make teaching me harder for someone else. Man
so I require patience or what? I've come a long way from the person that
didn't question just accepted the words I can't! So didn't pursue answers or
want to learn because I thought I was too stupid to learn. Now I dig and dig
until I figure it out and if someone thinks me stupid oh well. I have to
thank George for this he has taught me I can ask and I will learn and I'm
not the least bit stupid!

Pen