[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:38:47 -0500

Yes, I have noticed that it has changed too.
But you still can do it <or at least I can on my pc>.

Now you have to double click the actual email to open it in a box, then
highlight your text to print.... and click file / print.

When the box comes up for printing, checkmark 'selection'.

Hope it works the same for you Deb!

Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas USA