[pchelpers] Re: On the road again.........

  • From: john.ford1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:53:41 +0000

Welcome back!!!! Its sure nice to see you back up again.
Slow is good but soon you will be faster and faster with
all of panting to keep up.

Take care and let us know if you ever need anything. I
myself am in Scranton, PA just up a piece from you. In
fact the next time I'm in York I'll definitely look you
up.

John F