[pchelpers] On the road again.........

  • From: Don Bieber <the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jwlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:32:17 -0500

Willie Nelson, kinda

On the road again.........

Just short note, I've been reading the emails you've all been sending in
to the list. I have been glad to have this window to the world. I have
been doing the copy and paste thingy into a program called ReadPlease,
and then sitting back and just listening to the experiences, WT
scriptures, Book Study info and the TMS info being read to me, isn't
technology wonderful?

This is my first email out.

Can you imagine, I had open heart surgery on "Valentines day"?

After ICU for 4 days, I was moved to my room for about 12 hours and sent
home to recuperate, or whatever it is that I'm doing. This has taken
about 20 minutes to type this so far, I keep making mistakes.

I have never walked, talked, thought, moved, etc. so slowly in my life,
they say I'll get better
Thanks for your kind words and thoughts, I have been pleasantly surprised
with cards I didn't quite expect.

The literary side of my slightly warped personality has been working at
normal speed, but it doesn't get put into physical movement so quickly,
my body has been slowing me down, Somthing I think will continue for a
while.

I'm thinking about the stories I'll have to tell. Anyone remember The TV
Serial, years ago, called "Sergeant York". Well, I met "Sergeant Sue of
York" in the Cardiac ICU

That's all for later, now I'm bushed.

Hang in there folks, you're all great.

CU,