[pchelpers] Re: OEM windows xp pro

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:08:10 -0500

My wife  and I have been buying and selling on ebay for a couple of years.
Only had trouble once or twice with people not paying or sending the products.
But all in all most can be trusted. But be sure to check their feedback.
The OEM means that it can only be sold with hardware. But of course some
sells it by themselves and if Microsoft finds them they are in trouble.
I do not know the different between Canadian funds and US dollars but you
can walk into any store here and get it for $199. I did a check on
www.pricewatch.com
and found it as low as $137 with free shipping. If you have time you might want
to look around
Pc