[pchelpers] Re: Networking Laptop - to Jo

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:41:50 -0500

No...the patch cables all have the same end on them, and most places that
sell computer stuff have the premade ones in 25 ft. and 50 ft. and some have
the in-between sizes.  I carry around with me a 3, 7, 10, and 15 footer
which are all the regular sizes for patch cables.  Then you go to the 25 ft.
size.   I am of the old school when it come to this....go with wire.
Usually, please note, usually, it works out to be the best in the long run.

Bob McLellan