[pchelpers] Help!

  • From: Laverne Reynolds <jw.artist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:40:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

them for elderly sisters and give them to them to get the sisters started
doing more both with study and field service and also sometimes with just
communicating outside their home.   I've been offered a Mac Performa 6290=
CD
Computer with monitor, keyboard, mouse, an external cdr, & an HP855C Prin=
ter
   I know NOTHING about Macs ... can someone tell me how to set this up f=
or
a sister to use ... or if it even can be???   And quickly so I can tell t=
he
person if I want it!   If you can call me, my # is 859-261-1408 ... I hav=
unlimited long distance so if you don't, tell me and I'll call you back.=0D
=EF=BB=BF =EF=BB=BF =EF=BB=BF =0D
Smiles!              Laverne=0D
 =0D
                                 =0D
Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as to Jehovah ...Colossia=
ns
3:23=0D
http://JW.Artist.googlepages.com/home=0D
=20