[pchelpers] Re: Fwd: Re: Hijacked ??

  • From: Dru Webber <rporschia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:07:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ekhart -

Sorry I didn't post the end results. I changed my AOL password only. There has
been no additional use of my account since that first time -- that I'm aware of.

I became aware of it when it appeared in my INbox (but not my SENT file.) I
notified all my contacts ASAP and sent the email to ABUSE.AOL.COM. I received
no reply from AOL.  That is the only address I know to report any problem.

My daughter noticed there was no subject line and that I always (well 99.9% of
the time) use BCC when forwarding to multiple contacts.

I still don't know how it could have happened. I scanned fully and found
nothing and, when Jackie reviewed my HiJackThis results, she found no problem.

Evidently I didn't post all my communications with Jackie on the group.
Everyone please accept my apology for failing to follow through properly.

Dru (Drusilla) Webber
SW Florida