[pchelpers] Firefox and forms

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <rena.hanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:34:41 -0500

My husband has a login at jw.org.
He is out of town using a laptop.
His jw org log in has changed.  His old username started with mh in small
letters.  His new one starts with MH in capitol letters.
Every time he now tries to log in and puts in the username password and
clicks enter, the form immediately changes the MH to mh and won't log him
in.
Browser is Firefox.  OS is Vista.
Does anyone know of a setting in Firefox that will make it 'forget' his
mh***** and keep MH***** log in username?
This is really annoying.
Now on a sidenote, we just tried this and it will open in Internet
Explorer.
So the question is, what can be done to get it to accept the MH in Firefox?

The only thing I tried for him was using CCleaner and I clicked 'never
remember history' but that did not fix the problem.

Thank you,

Re-Na