[pchelpers] Computer problem!

  • From: Jo Wells <jwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:59:34 -0500

My computer randomly will not boot in the morning.  There is a small
light just below the power plug that flashes when I turn the power
on.  As long as it flashes, my computer will not boot up......after
plugging and re-plugging several times (sometimes 20 to 30 minutes)
the light will stay on and then it will boot.  Once it boots up,
there is no problem for the entire day.......any ideas?  I am afraid
the time is coming when it won't boot at all.