[pchelpers] A piece of the past

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC-Helpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:34:26 +1300

Anyone remember an old game called Santaparavia? I loved it back in the
early days. When I got a PC, I decided to write something like it for
DOS. It's called LEADER. Locals are still playing the game today. It
makes you head of a Caribbean island community with the object of
surviving your 10 year term. The game has 10 possible outcome levels
(top level praises you like Solomon).

Just for fun, I've made it downloadable from this link. NOTE: Only a
handful of people have ever beaten it.

http://johndurh.bravepages.com/leader.zip
--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >