[Paws On Wheels] Transport Help Needed in Oklahoma Wednesday 3/27 (Altus to Elgin still needed)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:10:53 -0700 (PDT)

We still need help from Altus to Elgin tomorrow if anyone can help please sign
up on the link below.

 We have a handful of passengers needing to get to Bartlesville on Wednesday,
If you can help along the path between Altus, OK and Bartleseville, OK please
sign up on page linked below.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-paws9

This is one of 2 runs we will be trying to fill this week and we are hoping to
get the run for the first weekend in April published in the next few days as
well.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, and Elif