[Paws On Wheels] Transport Help Needed in Oklahoma Wednesday 3/27 (Altus to Bartlesville)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

 We have a handful of passengers needing to get to Bartlesville on Wednesday,
If you can help along the path between Altus, OK and Bartleseville, OK please
sign up on page linked below.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-paws9

This is one of 3 runs we will be trying to fill this week and we are hoping to
be the run for the first weekend in April published in the next few days as
well.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, and Elif