[Paws On Wheels] Preliminary Run Sheet for November 19th and 20th (As of Friday 11/11)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:03:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

Here's the preliminary run sheet for the next biweekly run on November 19th and
20th. There is no passenger information available yet and some additional legs
(branches) may be added later but we would like to get a start on filling the
legs that we know are a constant for us.

We will try our best to adhere to the normal biweekly schedule going forward;
however, as we learned this week if the shelter plus boarding gets crowded we
may need to do an additional run. Westside is a popular boarding facility in
Altus so at times there is limited space available, therefore, animals must be
moved sooner (especially as more people board animals around the holidays).

 If you would like to go ahead and sign up for a future run just let us know,
the mainline prelim run sheet has been built for the dates listed below and we
will be happy to add anyone to them before we start actively recruiting for
them.
     November 19/20
     December 3/4
     December 17/18
     December 30/31 (This is a Friday/Saturday run due to New Years since
Christmas and New Years both fall on weekends)
     January 14/15
     January 28/29

If you send an email to run a leg or overnight and do not hear something back
from Sara within 24 hours please resend or call her (she puts "-Sara" on every
email she responds to from the Pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx account).

In the event you were confirmed for a leg and we need to make adjustments to
cover a harder to fill spot (i.e. someone is signed up for a leg and in order
to cover a leg that is seriously short on drivers they borrow a van and run
that extra leg as well as their original leg reducing the need for drivers on a
leg you were confirmed on) we will do our best to notify you idividually but
always review the run sheet carefully in case the change was so big and so last
minute that we could not notify everyone individually.

PLEASE help us get this transport filled.

Lets get these babies to safety!!!
Please crosspost and share :)  DRIVERS NEEDED :)
Altus,OK to MO/IL

NOVEMBER 19/20

If you can and want to drive, please email us at pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx and put
TRANSPORT VOLUNTEER in the subject line :)
CONTACT PERSONS / TRANSPORT COORDINATORS:
Elif Castillo, Amy Knipp, and Sara Gomer at PawsOnWheels@xxxxxxxxx

Drivers, please include the following information in your email:
Name:
City/town-state:
Primary email address:
Secondary email address:
Home phone:
Cell phone:
Text/Email on phone:
Leg(s) you can drive:
Vehicle- make/model/color/license plate:
Name of transport coordinator for whom you’ve driven in the past:

Saturday November 19th

Leg 1
Passengers: TBD
Altus, OK to Lawton, OK
0 hour 50 minutes  (50 miles)
9:00 AM - 9:50 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Larry & Joyce B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 2
Passengers: TBD
Lawton, OK to Oklahoma City, OK
1 hour 30 minutes  (88 miles)
10:05 AM - 11:35 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Joanne C.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 3
Passengers: TBD
Oklahoma City, OK to Bristow, OK
1 hour 20 minutes  (80 miles)
11:50 AM - 1:10 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Tricia T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 4
Passengers: TBD
Bristow, OK to Catoosa, OK
0 hour 50 minutes  (48 miles)
1:25 PM - 2:15 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Tricia T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 5
Passengers: TBD
Catoosa, OK to Joplin, MO
1 hour 30 minutes  (98 miles)
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Needed
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 6
Passengers: TBD
Joplin, MO to Springfield, MO
1 hour 20 minutes  (75 miles)
4:15 PM - 5:35 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Needed
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 7
Passengers: TBD
Springfield, MO to Rolla, MO
1 hour 45 minutes  (109 miles)
5:50 PM - 7:35 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Needed
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

Leg 8
Passengers: TBD
Rolla, MO to St. Louis, MO
1 hour 25 minutes  (86 miles)
7:50 PM - 9:15 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jill T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed

OVERNIGHT IN ST. LOUIS
Overnight 1 :  Ann E.  Thank You!
Passengers:
Overnight 2 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 3 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 4 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 5 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 6:   Needed
Passengers:

Sunday November 20th

Leg 9
Passengers: TBD
St. Louis, MO to Litchfield, IL
1 hour 20 minutes  (78 miles)
9:00 AM - 10:20 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Tori B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 3 :  Ann E.  Thank You!

Leg 10
Passengers: TBD
Litchfield, IL to Springfield, IL
0 hour 50 minutes  (43 miles)
10:35 AM - 11:25 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed (may not be needed, will assess once passenger list is
final)

Leg 11
Passengers: TBD
Springfield, IL to Bloomington, IL
1 hour 10 minutes  (66 miles)
11:40 AM - 12:50 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Jill G.  Thank You!

Leg 12
Passengers: TBD
Bloomington, IL to Dwight, IL
1 hour 0 minutes  (58 miles)
1:05 PM - 2:05 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed (may not be needed, will assess once passenger list is
final)

Leg 13
Passengers: TBD
Dwight, IL to Tinley Park, IL
1 hour 0 minutes  (57 miles)
2:20 PM - 3:20 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed (may not be needed, will assess once passenger list is
final)

TRANSPORT COMPLETE :-)

Our furry passengers:

TO BE ADDED LATER

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Amy Knipp 606 -571-1064
Sara Gomer  314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown