[Paws On Wheels] Two German Shepherds need help getting through Missouri on Tuesday

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:01:13 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry the non-Missouri folks are getting this but I haven't had time to
finish adding locations to everyone in our contacts list yet (hopefully by the
end of this week it will be completed, feel free to email me your city and
state if you aren't sure we have it).

Can any of our Missouri drivers help with this on Tuesday?  If not please share
with trusted contacts.  Kim is trying to move two GSD's, (one is very pregnant)
to a rescue in Indiana.  This IS NOT a Paws on Wheels run, please contact Kim
directly at 317-796-5390 if you can help.

There is also need for an overnight in the Joplin area on Monday night.

Below are the legs she needs help with Tuesday afternoon, the full run can be
found at the link provided below the legs.

LEG 12
LEBANON, MO - ROLLA, MO
1HR  ( 58 MILES )
11:42AM - 12:42PM
DRIVER NEEDED

LEG 13
ROLLA, MO - ST CLAIR
55 MINS ( 55 MILES )
12:52PM - 1:47PM
DRIVER NEEDED

LEG 14
ST CLAIR, MO - ST LOUIS
1HR - ( 53 MILES )
1:57PM - 2:57PM
DRIVER NEEDED

http://www.facebook.com/notes/kim-allison-leighty/bryantx-indianapolis-in-urgent-transport-run-sheet-monday-14th-9am-start-time-ct/306620099367262

Thanks to Tricia, Renee, Paula, and Caryn who have generously stepped to the
plate to help some non-Altus babies that found themselves in bad situations.

-Sara

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Amy Knipp 606 -571-1064
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown