[patriots] summary of our dilemma

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 18:26:12 +0000

I watched  "Welcome to Rio" on BBC iPlayer.It's got very little to do with
football. It almost seems to compress our society from King Alfred to the
present day into 20 years. It demonstrates the integrity and power of the
common man and shows how we do have power if we can get off our asses and use
it. There has been a start with the UKIP vote but we should and need to do
more. I urge you to watch it. It will make you have faith in human nature and
perhaps add your voice where it has some effect. Sorry if this sounds pompous.
But watch the programme. I'm sure you will be glad you did. Sincerely JohnT.