[patriots] Re: DISHONEST POLICE AND HATE CRIME

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:30:20 +0100

As I have often said in the past, it appears there is a serious recruitment
problem in the police force followed by lack of PROPER training and that
includes manners and consideration for others irrespective of their
disabilities, for you do not know how other people are feeling or what problems
they have that are not self evident at the time.
I can tell you, and if you wish  show you evidence that police are allowed to
make false statements in their own witness statements even when those
statements contain a statement of truth. The police are PUBLIC SERVANTS as well
as servants of the CROWN. So when they tell lies, the Crown is involved in the
lie and when those lies are brought into court the judge will refuse to look at
them because he himself is an officer of the Crown so he cannot stand in his
own judgment.

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk