[patriots] Re: one ukip man who got it right

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:46:15 +0000

May I suggest that each writes to the Telegraph on the subject of treason .
Hopefully many letters from around the UK will indicate general interest to the
editor who will publish at least one letter. I'm going to write one criticising
 the UKIP man even though I agree with him just to keep the treason subject
open.
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:49:11 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: one ukip man who got it right

    Hi All,

      At last someone has gone public about the treason issue and
      reported in the media. Could this be the beginning of the end?

      Jack