[patriots] One Ukip man who got it right

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:27:05 +0100

Hi All,
I've taken John's advice and sent this to the Telegraph. I don't buy the Telegraph but could I ask those of you who do keep an eye open for it please?

Jack

Sir,
After a campaign, lasting over 20 years by members of the public to report Government treason, the media has finally used the 'Treason' word. It has taken a minor political figure like Gordon Ferguson of UKIP to finally get the media to wake up to the violations of the English Constitution by successive Governments. This has only happened because UKIP has now become a political force to be reckoned with!

Treason has been committed by every Government since 1972 when Edward Heath lied to Parliament and the country about the benefits of EEC (EU) membership. Heath told Parliament that it was only to be a trading arrangement but in fact, as history has proved, he was giving away our sovereignty to a foreign power. This was an outright act of treason. Official documents from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office have since confirmed this. Heath managed to do what Philip of Spain, Napoleon and Hitler were unable to do and he did it without firing a single shot! Today most of the UK is now owned by foreign companies!

Heath is now dead and cannot be tried but several sets of treason allegation against past and present Government Ministers have been lodged by 13 different police forces with the MET. Commissioner, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, has overridden 13 Chief Constables by consistently refusing to investigate the allegations claiming they were 'vexatious'. Sir Bernard does not have the authority to call them 'vexatious' as it is a legal term and can only be uttered by a Judge in court. In refusing to investigate the allegations Sir Bernard has himself committed 'misprision of treason' a crime which is dealt with in the same way as treason which, as Gordon Ferguson stated, still carries the death penalty. It is now time to put pressure on the MET to investigate these allegations once and for all.

Jack Lewis

Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:49:11 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: one ukip man who got it right

Hi All,
At last someone has gone public about the treason issue and reported in the media. Could this be the beginning of the end?

Jack