[patriots] Re: Tower Hamlets fiasco

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:03:06 +0100

I agree with all this but at the end of the day its not the immigrant's fault but the lying, cheating, traitorous bastards that we had the misfortune to elect to run our country.

Jack

On 28/05/2014 22:22, annette rose smith wrote:
*//*The people’s choice
The Borough of Tower Hamlets
Written by Albion Mosque 160 x 83Although the Islamification of the UK was *not* the people’s choice, indirectly they are accountable for its implementation. It was our people’s choice at the Ballot Box who placed in charge the treacherous, treasonous criminals who are deliberately responsible for the painfully slow replacement of its indigenous people. Giving the people the benefit of the doubt the native Briton was perhaps genuinely naively complicit in their descent into a minority status.

I could show you pictures of the bomb damage around the East end of London and show you the Phoenix that rose from those ashes called Tower Hamlets. London landmarks like Peckham, Newham and towns like Oldham, Bradford and Peterborough also rose from debris of our bombed out towns and cities /and were reborn as foreign enclaves/. I was going to write about Manchester but decided not to bother as one can select any one of a dozen English towns and cities and they would all look like a tourist snapshot taken anywhere in the Middle East or beyond. The people are the same, the only missing feature in the tourist snapshots are unpaved roads, cattle pulling ploughs, Holy Cows wandering the streets, open sewerage and people scavenging on rubbish heaps. The rest has been brought with them, child marriage, honour killing, acid attacks, Halal torture of animals, and Female Genital mutilation, the common practise of marrying first cousins and much more.

A freeze frame of the Borough of Tower Hamlets in 2011 depict a population of about 254,000 which includes one of the highest ethnic populations of Bangladeshi, which in turn *has placed the “/White British/” in a minority status. The “/White British/” population are a sub group of 31.2% of the population.* Bangladeshis make up 32% of the population of Tower Hamlets.

Another piece of news is that there are 21 active churches in Tower Hamlets affiliated with the Church of England, including also churches of many other Christian denominations. Although /the “White English” are now a minority/ the really good news for the celebration of diversity coming out of Tower Hamlets is that there are now around 40 mosques including Islamic centres, I assume that includes Madrassas.

To explain diversity to a native of the Amazonian Forest, a Hottentot or Mud Person from Mt Hagen in New Guinea it can be explained as thus. Diversity is a potpourri of primitive ‘/Third World/’ communities of differing cultures and standards of behaviour, some still practising medieval beliefs living with a host nation, an advanced society.

They live separate lives, even apart from other ethnic groups in their own tribal communities or ‘/visible ethnic clusters/’. They are particularly suspicious of the people of the host nation but they have to rely on them heavily as an economic life-raft or as a *parasite might thrive as it feeds off its host*. There are NO redeeming features of Muticulturalism, I repeat, for the ordinary Briton there are none.

I never ceased to be amazed and saddened at the frailties of human beings when I read of The Ukraine people wanting closer ties with the European Union. The carrot was a *loan of 13 Billion Euros* being offered from the World and European banks to rebuild its economy. Sound familiar? Spain, Greece and Ireland have also been there before. The people of the Ukraine should understand it is not AID as Russia have offered, it is a loan and has to be repaid or the Peoples Presidium in Brussels will institute austerity measures as Greece and Spain found to their horror.

I wish that were all but it is not. It would pay the Ukraine to look closely at the social nightmare affecting the rest of Europe, the race riots, the social fragmentation, particularly the incredibly high number of schools full of children of immigrants. Still sound attractive? Do you have a constitution? You are also going to have to exchange your constitution with the European constitution or Lisbon Treaty as it is called and open up your borders to the Third World as the other member countries have had to do.

I have saved the best part to the end; you will in a very short space of time be defined to an ethnic grouping called ‘/White Ukrainian/’. Your next door neighbour could well be a Pakistani Ukrainian or an Indian Ukrainian, Bangla, or even a black Ukrainian. If you are part of the European Union no exemption will be made for you. As a Ukrainian you will be categorised into a sub grouping and your laws and general governance will be made in consultation by a consortium of 21 other countries that will decide your future.

To the good people of the Ukraine I would like to add a word of caution if I may. Looking over the EU wall to what appears on the surface as Peace, Western Freedom, democracy and Prosperity which might appear attractive, things are never what they seem and there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Brick Lane Sign

*Brick Lane E.1.*

You must be prepared in due course to lose your freedom of speech and expression as a raft of cleverly designed laws enacted and emanating from Brussels purely to silence expressing your alarm and resentment as the Sub-Saharan immigrant hordes arrive in their hundreds of thousands and descend on your towns, cities and villages like *Locusts* as we have experienced in the other occupied European countries. It might be better to stick with the devil you know rather the devil you do not know. Welcome to our world.

        Share this post

Submit to Delicious<http://del.icio.us/post?url=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice&title=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice>Submit to Digg<http://digg.com/submit?url=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice&title=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice>Submit to Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice&t=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice>Submit to Google Bookmarks<http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=edit&bkmk=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice>Submit to Stumbleupon<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice&title=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice>Submit to Technorati<http://technorati.com/faves?add=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice>Submit to Twitter<http://twitter.com/share?text=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice&url=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice>Submit to LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice&title=The%20people%26rsquo%3bs%20choice> Close <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#>

            Forgot password?

Please put in your email: Send me my password! <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#>

Close message <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#>

  * This blog post
  * All blog posts

Subscribe to this blog post's comments through...

  * Add to netvibes

<http://www.netvibes.com/subscribe.php?type=rss&url=http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>
  * Add to My Yahoo!
    <http://add.my.yahoo.com/rss?url=http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>

  * Add to Google

<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>
  * Add to Microsoft Live

<http://my.msn.com/addtomymsn.armx?id=rss&ut=http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>

RSS IconRSS Feed <http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>

*Subscribe via email*
Subscribe
Subscribe to this blog's comments through...

  * Add to netvibes

<http://www.netvibes.com/subscribe.php?type=rss&url=http://intensedebate.com/allBlogCommentsRSS/214238>
  * Add to My Yahoo!

<http://add.my.yahoo.com/rss?url=http://intensedebate.com/allBlogCommentsRSS/214238>

  * Add to Google

<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://intensedebate.com/allBlogCommentsRSS/214238>
  * Add to Microsoft Live

<http://my.msn.com/addtomymsn.armx?id=rss&ut=http://intensedebate.com/allBlogCommentsRSS/214238>

RSS IconRSS Feed <http://intensedebate.com/allBlogCommentsRSS/214238>

*Subscribe via email*
Subscribe
Follow the discussion <http://intensedebate.com/postRSS/262436101>

      Comments(13)

You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input.
+20 Vote up Vote down
Coastliner's avatar

Coastliner /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817117620>/

Saw the BBC's 'Panorama' last week about benefit claimants in Brent. Just seeing the place made you want to weep. Barely a white face to be seen. Tragic.
Report
0 replies /· active 6 weeks ago/
+22 Vote up Vote down
Bob's avatar

Bob /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817127908>/

Yes and white women will be falling over themselves to accommodate these third worlders in the bedroom as they do everywhere else. It's our own women destroying our people, I really can't believe how much they lower themselves.
Report
1 reply /· active 5 weeks ago/
+3 Vote up Vote down
Ralph's avatar

Ralph /· 5 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment818451467>/

As a South African friend once said "White women White mans burden"
Report
+24 Vote up Vote down
scouse norm's avatar

scouse norm /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817264122>/

It's enough to make a grown man cry -----the way we have been walked over for decades by hordes of immigrants all with the full blessing of every single serving politician who,in turn,have been carrying out their ' duties ' with the full blessing of the electorate who voted for them and who in turn complain about mass immigration.Dear God it is the end of a once great nation--unless we have mass riots instead of mass immigration but you know what I won't hold my breath.
Report
0 replies /· active 6 weeks ago/
+15 Vote up Vote down
Old Miner's avatar

Old Miner /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817399202>/

A very powerful observation.
Report
0 replies /· active 6 weeks ago/
+19 Vote up Vote down
Celtic Morning's avatar

Celtic Morning /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817554522>/

Its time we stopped blaming the people for voting in the politicians who brought us to our present state. It has been said that if voting changed anything it would be banned and this is very true. No matter who the populace vote for the result is the same; a parliament full of septic creatures, vile perverts, traitors and criminals who make what laws they can to suit their own interests. And these days most of the critical legislation is imposed on us through the EU and simply nodded through our parliamentary system. This leaves our representatives with plenty of time to pursue their vile life styles, unrestricted by any sense of decency or shame or obligation to their fellow citizens. Add to this the influence, the overwhelming influence of Zion and the continued and increasing ignorance of the people and one wonders if there will ever be a time of retribution and rebirth for our nation Meanwhile the young Zionist royals continue to frolic their way through the world with their offspring as a gullible public gazes on in wondrous admiration!! Truly, the wrong countries won the last world war. As an added thought, can we now get back to returning this site to its former glory??
Report
1 reply /· active 5 weeks ago/
+4 Vote up Vote down
Albion's avatar

Albion /· 5 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment818479890>/

The Royals had a "baby day" in New Zealand being presented to two sets of parents that consisted of a pair of male Homosexuals and a single mother, I am not sure where the Homosexuals purchased their child from. There was a lot of ooing and arhring by the female reporter as if this was the most natural thing in the world.
Report
+15 Vote up Vote down
guest's avatar

guest /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817688235>/

I came across a show from UK TV recently called Geordie Shore,about as sick as it gets,the country is finished
Report
3 replies /· active 4 weeks ago/
+4 Vote up Vote down
Celtic Morning's avatar

Celtic Morning /· 6 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment817976080>/

I switched onto a late night show recently called Valley something or other, believing it would be about the old Rhondda. Silly me. Nothing but lame brain slags and pornography, same as Geordie Shore. There are now no limits to the depravity of the media.
Report
+1 Vote up Vote down
scouse norm's avatar

scouse norm /· 4 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment823566719>/

CM----I for one will not stop blaming the politicians who have brought us to our present state because they did not have to vote for them.And it is no good going on about the unelected gangsters,perverts fraudsters and money launderers in the EU because it was our elected politicians who let them get away with it by having the consent of the people who voted for them. So it is an unmerry go round that goes on and on and on and.....................................
Report
+4 Vote up Vote down
Albion's avatar

Albion /· 5 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment819303141>/

All that dreadful program does is to mirror contemporary Great Britain....and its very very sick.
Report
+5 Vote up Vote down
Albert's avatar

Albert /· 5 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment818838321>/

This Paul Weston bloke who is the Leader of Liberty GB...Is he a Jew? His website seem to ban anyone who mentions Jews in a negative.
Report
0 replies /· active 5 weeks ago/
+6 Vote up Vote down
stressedoutidealist's avatar - Go to profile<http://intensedebate.com/profiles/stressedoutidealist>

stressedoutidealist <http://intensedebate.com/profiles/stressedoutidealist> 81p /· 5 weeks ago <http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/albion/2697-the-people-s-choice#IDComment820285008>/

When we know that it is the Jews who are bringing the Muslims into Britain to genocide us we need to start asking the question "Why have all the terrorist attacks been against mainly white indigenous Christians?" If the Jews are the big enemy of the Muslims how come they have never bombed the Jews, at least not since the Palestinians back in the old days? Reason of course is that the Jew-owned security services are behind Islamic terror. Islam will soon be the main religion in the UK especially since the vast majority of indigenous people have been taught all their lives to reject Jesus and become proud atheists.
Report
Reply*/
/*

Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:22:02 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Tower Hamlets fiasco

Mike said that my link didn't work! Here is the original one.

On 28/05/2014 15:12, Mike Green wrote:

    Jack this link doesn't work for me (it appears to be blank). Is it
    worth a listen?

    Mike.

    On 28/05/14 14:52, Jack Lewis wrote:

        May tanks to Nigel for this Radio interview.

        I wanted to listen to all of this Here

        but gave up because I was so enraged by what was being
        reported. If you are liable to heart attacks then live a bit
        longer by not listening to it. However if you are made of
        stronger stuff then make sure you do listen to this and add it
        to all the things we campaign against.

        Jack