[patriots] Re: Tower Hamlets fiasco

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:22:24 +0100

 The people’s choice The Borough of Tower HamletsWritten by Albion
Although the Islamification of the UK was not the people’s choice, indirectly
they are accountable for its implementation. It was our people’s choice at the
Ballot Box who placed in charge the treacherous, treasonous criminals who are
deliberately responsible for the painfully slow replacement of its indigenous
people. Giving the people the benefit of the doubt the native Briton was
perhaps genuinely naively complicit in their descent into a minority status.

I could show you pictures of the bomb damage around the East end of London and
show you the Phoenix that rose from those ashes called Tower Hamlets. London
landmarks like Peckham, Newham and towns like Oldham, Bradford and Peterborough
also rose from debris of our bombed out towns and cities and were reborn as
foreign enclaves.
I was going to write about Manchester but decided not to bother as one can
select any one of a dozen English towns and cities and they would all look like
a tourist snapshot taken anywhere in the Middle East or beyond. The people are
the same, the only missing feature in the tourist snapshots are unpaved roads,
cattle pulling ploughs, Holy Cows wandering the streets, open sewerage and
people scavenging on rubbish heaps. The rest has been brought with them, child
marriage, honour killing, acid attacks, Halal torture of animals, and Female
Genital mutilation, the common practise of marrying first cousins and much more.

A freeze frame of the Borough of Tower Hamlets in 2011 depict a population of
about 254,000 which includes one of the highest ethnic populations of
Bangladeshi, which in turn has placed the “White British” in a minority status.
The “White British” population are a sub group of 31.2% of the population.
Bangladeshis make up 32% of the population of Tower Hamlets.

Another piece of news is that there are 21 active churches in Tower Hamlets
affiliated with the Church of England, including also churches of many other
Christian denominations. Although the “White English” are now a minority the
really good news for the celebration of diversity coming out of Tower Hamlets
is that there are now around 40 mosques including Islamic centres, I assume
that includes Madrassas.

To explain diversity to a native of the Amazonian Forest, a Hottentot or Mud
Person from Mt Hagen in New Guinea it can be explained as thus. Diversity is a
potpourri of primitive ‘Third World’ communities of differing cultures and
standards of behaviour, some still practising medieval beliefs living with a
host nation, an advanced society.

They live separate lives, even apart from other ethnic groups in their own
tribal communities or ‘visible ethnic clusters’. They are particularly
suspicious of the people of the host nation but they have to rely on them
heavily as an economic life-raft or as a parasite might thrive as it feeds off
its host. There are NO redeeming features of Muticulturalism, I repeat, for the
ordinary Briton there are none.

I never ceased to be amazed and saddened at the frailties of human beings when
I read of The Ukraine people wanting closer ties with the European Union. The
carrot was a loan of 13 Billion Euros being offered from the World and European
banks to rebuild its economy. Sound familiar? Spain, Greece and Ireland have
also been there before. The people of the Ukraine should understand it is not
AID as Russia have offered, it is a loan and has to be repaid or the Peoples
Presidium in Brussels will institute austerity measures as Greece and Spain
found to their horror.

I wish that were all but it is not. It would pay the Ukraine to look closely at
the social nightmare affecting the rest of Europe, the race riots, the social
fragmentation, particularly the incredibly high number of schools full of
children of immigrants. Still sound attractive? Do you have a constitution? You
are also going to have to exchange your constitution with the European
constitution or Lisbon Treaty as it is called and open up your borders to the
Third World as the other member countries have had to do.

I have saved the best part to the end; you will in a very short space of time
be defined to an ethnic grouping called ‘White Ukrainian’. Your next door
neighbour could well be a Pakistani Ukrainian or an Indian Ukrainian, Bangla,
or even a black Ukrainian. If you are part of the European Union no exemption
will be made for you. As a Ukrainian you will be categorised into a sub
grouping and your laws and general governance will be made in consultation by a
consortium of 21 other countries that will decide your future.

To the good people of the Ukraine I would like to add a word of caution if I
may. Looking over the EU wall to what appears on the surface as Peace, Western
Freedom, democracy and Prosperity which might appear attractive, things are
never what they seem and there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Brick Lane E.1.You must be prepared in due course to lose your freedom of
speech and expression as a raft of cleverly designed laws enacted and emanating
from Brussels purely to silence expressing your alarm and resentment as the
Sub-Saharan immigrant hordes arrive in their hundreds of thousands and descend
on your towns, cities and villages like Locusts as we have experienced in the
other occupied European countries. It might be better to stick with the devil
you know rather the devil you do not know. Welcome to our world.
Share this post

                 Close Forgot password?Please put in your email:  Send me my
password! Close message Login This blog postAll blog postsSubscribe to this
blog post's comments through...
 RSS FeedSubscribe via email
 Subscribe  Subscribe to this blog's comments through...
 RSS FeedSubscribe via email
 Subscribe  Follow the discussionComments (13)
Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and
submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your
input.+20 Vote up Vote down    Coastliner  · 6 weeks ago  Saw the BBC's
'Panorama' last week about benefit claimants in Brent. Just seeing the place
made you want to weep. Barely a white face to be seen. Tragic. Report Reply 0
replies  · active 6 weeks ago +22 Vote up Vote down    Bob  · 6 weeks ago  Yes
and white women will be falling over themselves to accommodate these third
worlders in the bedroom as they do everywhere else. It's our own women
destroying our people, I really can't believe how much they lower themselves.
Report Reply 1 reply  · active 5 weeks ago +3 Vote up Vote down    Ralph  · 5
weeks ago  As a South African friend once said "White women White mans burden"
Report Reply +24 Vote up Vote down    scouse norm  · 6 weeks ago  It's enough
to make a grown man cry -----the way we have been walked over for decades by
hordes of immigrants all with the full blessing of every single serving
politician who,in turn,have been carrying out their ' duties ' with the full
blessing of the electorate who voted for them and who in turn complain about
mass immigration.Dear God it is the end of a once great nation--unless we have
mass riots instead of mass immigration but you know what I won't hold my
breath. Report Reply 0 replies  · active 6 weeks ago +15 Vote up Vote down
Old Miner  · 6 weeks ago  A very powerful observation. Report Reply 0 replies
· active 6 weeks ago +19 Vote up Vote down    Celtic Morning  · 6 weeks ago
Its time we stopped blaming the people for voting in the politicians who
brought us to our present state. It has been said that if voting changed
anything it would be banned and this is very true. No matter who the populace
vote for the result is the same; a parliament full of septic creatures, vile
perverts, traitors and criminals who make what laws they can to suit their own
interests. And these days most of the critical legislation is imposed on us
through the EU and simply nodded through our parliamentary system. This leaves
our representatives with plenty of time to pursue their vile life styles,
unrestricted by any sense of decency or shame or obligation to their fellow
citizens. Add to this the influence, the overwhelming influence of Zion and the
continued and increasing ignorance of the people and one wonders if there will
ever be a time of retribution and rebirth for our nation Meanwhile the young
Zionist royals continue to frolic their way through the world with their
offspring as a gullible public gazes on in wondrous admiration!! Truly, the
wrong countries won the last world war. As an added thought, can we now get
back to returning this site to its former glory?? Report Reply 1 reply  ·
active 5 weeks ago +4 Vote up Vote down    Albion  · 5 weeks ago  The Royals
had a "baby day" in New Zealand being presented to two sets of parents that
consisted of a pair of male Homosexuals and a single mother, I am not sure
where the Homosexuals purchased their child from. There was a lot of ooing and
arhring by the female reporter as if this was the most natural thing in the
world. Report Reply +15 Vote up Vote down    guest  · 6 weeks ago  I came
across a show from UK TV recently called Geordie Shore,about as sick as it
gets,the country is finished Report Reply 3 replies  · active 4 weeks ago +4
Vote up Vote down    Celtic Morning  · 6 weeks ago  I switched onto a late
night show recently called Valley something or other, believing it would be
about the old Rhondda. Silly me. Nothing but lame brain slags and pornography,
same as Geordie Shore. There are now no limits to the depravity of the media.
Report Reply +1 Vote up Vote down    scouse norm  · 4 weeks ago  CM----I for
one will not stop blaming the politicians who have brought us to our present
state because they did not have to vote for them.And it is no good going on
about the unelected gangsters,perverts fraudsters and money launderers in the
EU because it was our elected politicians who let them get away with it by
having the consent of the people who voted for them. So it is an unmerry go
round that goes on and on and on and.....................................
Report Reply +4 Vote up Vote down    Albion  · 5 weeks ago  All that dreadful
program does is to mirror contemporary Great Britain....and its very very sick.
Report Reply +5 Vote up Vote down    Albert  · 5 weeks ago  This Paul Weston
bloke who is the Leader of Liberty GB...Is he a Jew? His website seem to ban
anyone who mentions Jews in a negative. Report Reply 0 replies  · active 5
weeks ago  +6 Vote up Vote down   stressedoutidealist 81p  · 5 weeks ago  When
we know that it is the Jews who are bringing the Muslims into Britain to
genocide us we need to start asking the question "Why have all the terrorist
attacks been against mainly white indigenous Christians?" If the Jews are the
big enemy of the Muslims how come they have never bombed the Jews, at least not
since the Palestinians back in the old days? Reason of course is that the
Jew-owned security services are behind Islamic terror. Islam will soon be the
main religion in the UK especially since the vast majority of indigenous people
have been taught all their lives to reject Jesus and become proud atheists.
Report Reply

Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:22:02 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Tower Hamlets fiasco

    Mike said that my link didn't work! Here is the
      original one.

    On 28/05/2014 15:12, Mike Green wrote:

      Jack this link doesn't work for me (it appears
        to be blank). Is it worth a listen?

        Mike.

      On 28/05/14 14:52, Jack Lewis wrote:

        May tanks to Nigel for this Radio interview.

          I wanted to listen to all of this Here
          but gave up because I was so enraged by what was being
          reported. If you are liable to heart attacks then live a bit
          longer by not listening to it. However if you are made of
          stronger stuff then make sure you do listen to this
        and add it to all the things we campaign against.

        Jack