[patriots] Re: POLICE caution mentally deficient person

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:58:48 +0100

Hi Paul,
Well done Paul. It just shows how sloppy court procedures have been allowed to get. Is there nobody is a court who knows these procedures?

Jack

On 28/05/2014 10:52, Paul Talbot-Jenkins wrote:
Hi John,
Solicitors clerks acting as solicitors.
Back in '87 when I was arrested by a gang of 24 armed police for writing a letter to the Daily Mail, when they took me to Oakham magistrates court I was approached by a man named Page who announced that he was the duty solicitor and would be representing me in court as I did not have my own solicitor. I looked him straight in the eye and asked him if he had a degree. He was a bit ruffled by this question because he was trying to make up his mind whether I meant a law degree or a Masonic degree. I asked him again if he was a qualified solicitor. He admitted that he was not a solicitor but only a clerk. I dismissed him. When I went into court, there were 3 magistrates, the president, Dr.Howard, was known to me. My first question to the bench was how could a solicitors clerk pass himself off as a duty solicitor. There was silence in the court until Dr.Howard addressed the clerk of the court about it. The court clerk said he would look into it. After 4 weeks on bail, I returned to the court with my own solicitor and numerous supporters. My solicitor was called into the court, appearing several minutes later to tell me that the public prosecutor was withdrawing charges. We all went into the court and the public prosecutor read out the charge, then told the court that the charge had been dropped. I told my solicitor to ask why the charge had been dropped. The court clerk jumped up, screamed at my solicitor that I had no right to know why charges had been dropped. Dr.Howard banged on his desk with his gavel and said that it was his court, he wanted to know why charges had been dropped and the court wanted to know. The clerk rounded on the bench screaming in a higher voice that it was no business of the court to know why the charge had been dropped. The reason why the charge of making threats to murder person or persons unknown had been dropped is in my book "Masters of Truth Fathers of Lies."

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk <http://www.force4justice.co.uk>

Sent from my iPad