[patriots] Re: Fwd: TREASON ALLEGATIONS.

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <paul.talbotjenkins@xxxxxxxxxx>, ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ECG group Mail,list" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 08:41:26 +0100

Are you having a joke with us?

Jack

On 26/05/2014 00:50, Paul Talbot-Jenkins wrote:
A reply from the Telegraph!

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk <http://www.force4justice.co.uk>

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* matthew.holehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:matthew.holehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* 23 May 2014 00:02:47 BST
*To:* paul.talbotjenkins@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paul.talbotjenkins@xxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* *Re: TREASON ALLEGATIONS.*
*Reply-To:* matthew.holehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:matthew.holehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph 3d"telegraph.co.uk" <3d%22http://www.telegraph.co.uk%22>

The Editor wishes to acknowledge your e-mail with thanks.
If you have sent it as plain text, we will have received it. If however, it was sent as an attachment, please send it again in the main body of the email. For all other queries, complaints and comments please fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/about-us/form/ <3d%22http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/about-us/form/%22> If you haven't included your address and telephone number your letter will not be considered for publication. Only an abbreviated form (town/village and county) will be used in the letters page. Publication of all letters is subject to our terms for submission of works to us (past and present), namely that, if your letter is used, all current and future rights that exist in your letter will be retained by you, and we and those authorised by us shall have the irrevocable, assignable right to exercise all such rights in any publication or service and in any current or future media worldwide. We may shorten or edit your letter for publication. You might enjoy our new collection of previously unpublished letters called /Am I Missing Something...?/ It is available from Telegraph Books at £9.99 + 99p P&P (courier option available). To order, call 0844 871 1514 or visit books.telegraph.co.uk/Am I Missing Something...? <3d%22http://books.telegraph.co.uk/BerteShopWeb/viewProduct.do?ISBN=9781781311615%22>
Many thanks again for taking time to write to The Daily Telegraph.
Visit the award-winning http://www.telegraph.co.uk <3d%22http://www.telegraph.co.uk%22> for the best journalism online This e-mail is from Telegraph Media Group - 111 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0DT, registered in England under No 451593 ("we", "our" or us"). This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private and confidential. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author. Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email systems