[patriots] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Re: Fwd: Re: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 08:38:17 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Re: Fwd: Re: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)
Date:   Sun, 25 May 2014 23:49:19 +0100
From:   John B. Sears <>
To:     'ECG' <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It certainly looks that way KJG.,

That's the one big drawback with democracy, when the chips are down, the mob, moved by the MSM, rule and if they allow others to think for them, misinform and lie to them, no amount of argument about legality (and I too believe that the 'Queen' effectively abdicated in 1972-3 with the signing of the European People's Act and is in place as a sham, to prevent riots and give the impression that all is well!) will prevent the wrong or subverted course being taken.

It was intended all along that those minorities with knowledge of what was really going on, would be left as it were, 'shouting from a sound-proofed room'!!

It's going to be a long and possibly bloody fight back.

ABW -  John

Re: Fwd: Re: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

*Date: *

Sun, 25 May 2014 21:56:57 +0100 (BST)

*From: *

j-garner

j-garner

*To: *

ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The referendum needs to be before November this year otherwise they've cooked our goose.

How many referendums have we ever had? vs How many referendums have been promised?

Its disgraceful how politicians lie through their back teeth.

Regards KJG

*Date: *

Sun, 25 May 2014 17:32:03 +0100

*From: *

Paul Talbot-Jenkins <>

*To: *

ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

When we look at Magna Carta, there is a remedy. None of the EU legislation counts for one iota in Britain because there has been no lawful government here since 1970.

With best wishes

Paul

www.force4justice.co.uk <http://www.force4justice.co.uk/>

Sent from my iPad

   *Date: *

   Sun, 25 May 2014 12:40:38 +0100

   *From: *

   Hadenwood <>

   *To: *

   Desmond Swayne <desmondswayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:desmondswayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

   *CC: *

   Tony McIntyre <>, <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Desmond  Swayne  - MP ---   This is too important to ignore-  may we
   have your considered comments please.

   Obvious is that the PM / governing parties, should know all about
   this and the suggestion that the UK is negotiating its way to mild
   interaction with the EU and effective independence and without
   stipulating any detail, is only political propaganda.

   We keep in mind that the Conservative party promised a referendum in
   its last election campaign - but simply 'kicked the ball down the
   road'---

   This is too important to ignore-  may we have your considered
   comments please.    Thank you.

   Regards,

   Christopher H Caffin -- Milford-on-Sea.

   Date:       Sun, 25 May 2014 11:13:36 +0100

   From:       Paul Talbot-Jenkins <>

   To:   fame_97 <>

   CC:   ECG group Mail,list <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> , ECG
   <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Hi all,

   This just came in, looks like it's a done deal before any referendum.

   With best wishes

   Paul

   www.force4justice.co.uk <http://www.force4justice.co.uk/>

   Sent from my iPad

   Begin forwarded message:

> Does everyone now about this .... ? If not, we need to publicise it asap.

   >  UK  Parliament comes to an effective end on  November 2014 (new EU rules)

   >     On the  1st November 2014 the right of Parliament to legislate over us
in
   43 areas, the important ones, will be removed and be made subject to
   approval. They call it QMV, Qualified Majority  Voting.

   >  Each member  State will lose it right of Veto over these  areas, so
Cameron’s
   idea of negotiation to recover any areas goes out the window  at the
   same time.

   >  The  following areas of competence will switch  from requiring
unanimous approval of all member states to qualified majority voting only:

   >  Initiatives  of the High Representative for Foreign Affairs –  Nice:
Unanimity;
   Lisbon: QMV

   >  Administrative co-operation – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

   > Asylum –  Nice: QMV; Lisbon: QMV

   > Border  controls – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Citizens’  initiative regulations – Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Civil  protection – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Committee of  the Regions – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Common  defence  policy – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Crime  prevention incentives – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Criminal  judicial co-operation – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

   > Criminal law  – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Culture –  Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Diplomatic  & Consular protection – Nice:  Unanimity Lisbon: QMV

   > Economic  & Social Committee – Nice: QMV  Lisbon: QMV

   > Emergency  international aid – Nice: Unanimity Lisbon:  QMV

   > Energy –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > EU budget –  Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

   > Eurojust –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > European  Central Bank  – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > European  Court of Justice – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

   > Europol –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   >  Eurozone  external  representation – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV Foreign
   Affairs High Representative election – Lisbon: QMV

   > Freedom of  movement for workers – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Freedom to  establish a business – Nice: Unanimity Lisbon QMV

   >  Freedom,security, justice, co-operation & evaluation – Nice: Unanimity;
   Lisbon: QMV

   >  Funding the  Common Foreign & Security Policy – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:
QMV

   > General  economic interest services – Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Humanitarian  aid – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Immigration –  Nice: QMV; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Intellectual  property – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Organisation  of the Council of the EU – Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Police  co-operation – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > President of  the European Council election – Lisbon: QMV

   > Response to  natural disasters & terrorism –  Lisbon: QMV

   > Rules  concerning the Armaments Agency – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   >  Self-employment access rights – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

   > Social  Security Unanimity – Nice: QMV; Lisbon: QMV

   > Space –Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Sport – Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Structural  & Cohension Funds – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Tourism –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

   > Transport –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

   > Withdrawal of  a member state – Lisbon:  QMV

> A brief review of the Treaties confirms the Transitional arrangements which allow, only on specific votes, for the Nice Treaty Provisions
   to apply  from 1st November 2014 until March 2017, hence I imagine
   PM David Cameron’s determination to delay our referendum beyond that
   date, tying Britain for ever  within the non-democratic,
   totalitarian and now clearly despotic EU.

   >  For  your  reference, if anyone interested in the Treaty Articles behind
this
   change, here is the legal bit.
   http://grahnlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/eu-qualified-majority-voting-qmv.html

   > Yours  indeed  for the cause,

   >    UKIPCllr. Robert H. Brown

   >NNW Cambs  UKIP

   >    12  Lancaster Road, Upwood, Ramsey, Cambs PE26  2PX.

   >          Tel:  01487 710898 Mob: 07932 230  609

   This email is free from viruses and malware because _avast!
   Antivirus_ protection is active. <http://www.avast.com/>

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.