[patriots] Fwd: Fwd: Re: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 10:51:57 +0100

You ought to see the menacing way I can wag my finger!

Jack

Date:   Mon, 26 May 2014 10:37:03 +0100
From:   Paul
To:     ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've got a pea-shooter and a catapult with broken elastic!

Vive le revolution !

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

    Date:       Sun, 25 May 2014 23:10:17 +0100
    From:       Stan Parr <>
    To:         ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    With respect - you folks are a bit slow on the uptake! Samantha is
    spot-on correct, here!
    Bob Lomas - and I agree with him - has been saying this for the
    last 9 years, or longer! I have repeated it many times over.
    The only people /not/ to get it - are the damned MPs........or do
    they?
    .......but it's their scheme anyway, so they won't knock it, only
    keep it going, while they can!
    The major issue seems to me, to be the Legal Profession, who
    should have spoken out years ago - but haven't said a word...about
    treason, or any "wrong doing"!   Ever wonder why? Now the police
    are siding with the legal profession - and the Courts are giving
    out stupid sentences, as well! The whole lot is as corrupt as hell.
    Really, as somebody has already said - a revolution is the only
    way this dilemma will be solved and that will be a nasty business
    - as most revolutions are!  Watch any TV news channel!
    Personally, I don't see an alternative - because if not
    challenged, they will go on with their highly damaging national
    policies and wrecking the nation totally!  We either go down
    quietly - or fight.
    So what is it to be...?
    I haven't even covered the Islamisation programme....fancy
    seeing your granddaughter in a burkha then, do you....?  Female
    genital mutilation, etc.....mosques galore already - and hallal
    without so much as a by your leave.......just fait accompli!
    The enemy is within the gates....in case you hadn't noticed!
    Time us English woke up, I fear....but how?  Where does one
    even start? The Queen, the government and all MPs, the legal
    profession  - and the police!  Somebody has it horribly
    wrong......is it us?
    Stan.
    ====================

        Date:   Sun, 25 May 2014 17:31:58 -0400 (EDT)
        To:     ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        CC:

         But surely KJG...if the EU is illegal we have no need of a
        referendum, we have every right to just walk away.  If Heath
        and all subsequent governments have been illegal there isn't a
        lot any of them can do.
          A referendum will just legitimise something which is illegal
        and that will be what they want wont it?   It means we've
        fallen into the trap...can anyone correct me on that please.
        **
        **
        ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

            The referendum needs to be before November this year
            otherwise they've cooked our goose.