[patriots] Fwd: EU fraud

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 10:25:38 +0100

The one thing that is not being pushed for all its worth is that the EU accounts have not been signed off for the last 20 years! This is a fraudulent scandal of industrial proportions. No commercial company would be allowed to get away with it. If they are going to do this year after year then the EU could save some more money to embezzle by not paying thousands to the auditors!

Jack