[patriots] Forwarding non-members emails.

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:50:58 +0100

Hi Patriots Freelist,
Sometimes I will forward on emails from non-members after asking their permission. If you want to reply to the sender you will need to use their own email address which I shall leave visible in the email for your use. The assumption is that if they want their emails circulated then they have to allow their email addresses to be visible.

Emails from Dave Barnby is a good example.

Jack