[patriots] Re: FW: group freelist

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 11:02:39 +0100

Hi All,
Some of you are also belong to the ECG and Mike Green is responsible for passing on to ECG members only all treason issues.
All other issues can go to the Freelist.

Jack

On 17/05/2014 10:26, john TIMBRELL wrote:
Message clear and understood. Suggestion. That you inform all on both lists that Mike is dealing with only treason matters. Actually separating the subjects is a good thing because it helps when going back to remind one of the state of play.

Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 08:56:25 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: group freelist

Hi John,
Mike is responsible for ECG treason issues only.
The Freelist is my own private list of people, some of whom are also in the ECG. The Freelist can be used for any subject you like.
Is this helpful?

Jack

On 17/05/2014 07:38, john TIMBRELL wrote:

    NO RUSH TO ANSWER
    Hello jack, I might be being a bit thick here but please elaborate.
    What is Mike's role now.
    What is the correct site to use for treason allegations
    Can I use the freelist site for common law subjects.
    If it's OK by you I will continue to send my evidence emails to
    you both for storage

    For info Mike