[patriots] Re: FW: Rothschild vs. Rothschild

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 08:15:11 +0000

Yes very interesting. It partly explains something that has been constantly
puzzling me. How it is possible for someone to obtain pleasure from harming
another who has done no wrong to them.
I concluded that it is either genetic or early learning which programmes such
people.
I had not taken account of the fact that they may be psychopaths.
I know of tests that identify psychopaths in the inmates of Broadmoor and that
these same tests given to achievers in high office show the same traits. So
from that I conclude that having psychopathic traits  can be an advantage to
society as well as being a disadvantage.
I happen to agree with the conclusion regarding the Rothchilds eventually
destroying themselves and similarly the New World Order if it is achieved
eventually collapsing. However I arrive at that conclusion with different
reasoning. I do not know of any organisation where people start with the same
creed begin  to split off into different factions even to the extent of
fighting each other.
No doubt on the way causing tremendous harm to innocent bystanders.
This brings me to another puzzle. These innocent bystanders could stop the
progress of the Rothchilds etc. They know of the evil that they cause because
they complain about the evil but they just stand by and let it happen. What a
weird lot we are? JohnT

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] FW: Rothschild vs. Rothschild
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:11:45 +0000

  From: Monica Stone Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Rothschild vs. Rothschild

Interesting take on where we are headed and why a system controlled by the Jews
will ultimately fail. But of course that failure won't occur without much blood
being spilled in the interum. Simpson in Which Way Western Man projected a
similar outcome.   TL
http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/intl-commentary/26594-rothschild-vs-rothschild
 >The key in such a hypothetical analysis is to be cognizant that we are
dealing with psychopaths. This is essential, because psychopaths exhibit rigid,
predictable patterns to their behavior. Specifically, their behavior is
compulsive, i.e. they have little control over it, themselves. It can be easily
illustrated, empirically, both that the Rothschilds are a clan of psychopaths,
and that their conduct is “compulsive”, even when extremely detrimental to
their own (long term) interests....... >Will they stop stealing, merely because
no one, no thing, no where has anything left to steal (other than themselves)?
Of course not. These psychopathic parasites won’t stop their
stealing/blood-sucking at that point – because they are powerless to stop. When
(if) the Rothschilds finish stealing all the wealth, from all the world; they
will inevitably turn on each other.