[patriots] FW: Rothschild vs. Rothschild

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:11:45 -0000

From: Monica Stone

Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Rothschild vs. Rothschild

Interesting take on where we are headed and why a system controlled by the Jews
will ultimately fail. But of course that failure won't occur without much blood
being spilled in the interum. Simpson in Which Way Western Man projected a
similar outcome.   TL

http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/intl-commentary/26594-rothschild-vs-rothschild