[patriots] FW: From Moscow Contact

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:20:58 +0000

 FYI

From: zoilandon@xxxxxxx
To: zoilandon@xxxxxxx
Subject: From Moscow Contact
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:23:32 -0600

Our thanks to our Russia contact for this.

What he says about the Russian people feeling solidarity for Putin and not
being afraid of hardship is definitely true.
I have no way of verifying the rumor that the US is recalling US citizens
living in Russia. For one thing, if they are there in an exchange program,
then if they were recalled, normally the university or school that sent
them would do the recalling. On the other hand, the State Department has a long
arm and I don't doubt there are people they would do this to if they
could.
I am just considereing this as an alert for now. Let us keep our eyes and
ears open for clues as to what State is up to in Russia. Nothing good I am
sure.
If any of you hear any similar reports, kindly forward them.
What our Russia contact says about difficulties with Russian visas in other
emails is confirmed here:
http://moscow.usembassy.gov/russian-visas.html
I am currently in touch with 2 professors who are familiar with the
situation in Russia in an effort to confirm what our Russian contact says
below.
Don Hank

 Dear Don,    I am at present in hotel in Moscow
attending various
meetings.  Have had a chance to chat to a lot of
different people from
all backgrounds.

The first thing we should put
to rest is this western idea that Putin
is dictating events in Russia.
The facts are that his popularity has
risen to all time highs (even amongst
the communists, my friend
Misha, for instance [WE SEE FROM THIS THAT THE
COMMUNISTS ARE THE MOST RELUCTANT TO SUPPORT PUTIN. OF COURSE. DESPITE ALL THE
HYSTERIA OF THE RUSSIA BASHERS, PUTIN IS JUST THE OPPOSITE OF A COMMUNIST.
OBAMA
IS MUCH CLOSER TO A COMMUNIST -- DON]).  In fact it is Putin who is
maintaining a steady
hand on the tiller: there are many ordinary people her
who want a
full-scale mission to rescue the people of the Ukraine from
the
western aggressors.  Many would support a full invasion but most
see
it as a matter of taking back the eastern part into
Russian
protection. [SEE? IRONICALLY, THE ENTIRE WESTERN OLIGARCHY WANTS YOU
TO THINK PUTIN IS A WARMONGER AND LAND GRABBER, BUT IN FACT, HIS CONSTITUENTS
SEE HIM AS TOO WEAK AGAINST THE KIEV NAZIS--DON]

One man asked me "What
does Obama think he will achieve with
sanctions?  He does not understand
the psychology of the Russian people.
We are used to hard times and think
them normal.  Prosperity is
temporary, and if we are prosperous we are
shocked and expect it to
end soon.

There is a strong growing
resentment against America -- I am feeling it,
and people are asking why
Obama was not meeting with Putin.  "Well, we
know why," one
replied!

One man, who claimed to work directly for United Russia told me
should be careful and expect sanctions personally from the CIA.  If
were an American, he said, I would be in danger from the
US
authorities.  He stated that several pro-Russian Americans have had
leave Russia on instruction from the American Embassy.  He advised
me
to take a Russian passport as soon as possible!

What he said has
been confirmed by my friends studying in some of the
universities.
Several American visiting professors have been recalled
by the US!!

If
there is anything specific you want me to find out, let me
know.

Stephen

--
Stephen