[patriots] Euro-Soviet

  • From: Guy Leven-Torres <senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aeneas.lavinium@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aeneas.lavinium@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gaia2600@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gaia2600@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "peely56@xxxxxxxxx" <peely56@xxxxxxxxx>, Alan Clifford <dralancclifford@xxxxxxxxx>, "paulweston59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paulweston59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "s.j.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <s.j.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "sonyaporter@xxxxxxx" <sonyaporter@xxxxxxx>, "edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "robintilbrook@xxxxxxx" <robintilbrook@xxxxxxx>, "press@xxxxxxx" <press@xxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Elsa <elsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:51:07 +0100

Ageing Campus Revolutionaries Are Domestic Terrorists

Guy Leven-Torres

29th
May 2014

Now we know what Dao’ud Kamerov really is.
Parliament ceases to be on November 1st. Forgive the nomenclature-
it is the Islamic form of “David” and Kamerov suits Cameron’s Trotskyist
antecedents and the rest of the Red “Tories” around him. All of them, without
exception are the result of The Long March Through The Institution by a nasty
deeply embedded Fifth Column.

(Add
in a plethora of sexual delinquents and deviants and the blackmail cocktail is
complete)

Everything we see around us should inform the
British Public that we have been “had” by these people. They may wear suits,
some from good families and schools but they are “Communists”, even if they
have money. Look at the Ukraine today with troublesome Russian minorities or
Latvia, Lithuania or anywhere once ruled by the Soviets. All of them without
exception have large alien importations. The latter states are lucky- they were
at least European Russian and Christian. Ours are Moslem.

The intention of both is the same, to dilute the national
ethos and morale of the conquered.

Guy