[patriots] EU MILITARY STAFF - "Who we are, what we do"

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 22:36:37 +0100

For your scary information!
Notice the prominence of that ugly woman Baroness Ashton!

Thanks to Bob Lomas for this.

Feel free to pass this on to your own email contacts.

Jack

COMMENT:- Should by chance you just happened to vote for the UKIP this week, by watching this video you will see why it was essential that you did. These are the people that the Quisling LibLabCon support, not you, your family and friends. History is condemned to repeat itself simply because the human condition is constant and unchanging. I am old enough to be convinced that in this video is a vision of the future of Europe. We must not be a part of it.

BL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmu0D_pca1Q&sns=tw