[patriots] Common Law Further Info

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:00:02 +0000

 Hello, For those researching common law. The snip above showing an address
will take you to an interesting very readable site. IMPORTANLY it debunks the
myth widely circulated on YouTube that you can halt court proceedings by
demanding the magistrates/judges oath of office. It also confirms my opinion
that the 'freeman' thing is a waste of time.
Sorry I cannot attach a link. My outlook is working in a funny way. If I use a
different server it acts in a different funny way. This is the best but it does
have it's deficiencies.