[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Friday, Ward Academy, May 8, Weather

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:12:26 -0700

I think we should do it...we will have Venus and Jupiter and with a little
luck a few brighter objects. only 1 forecast is saying any chance of rain
and that is very low.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weather Watchers,

What do you think we should do for Ward Academy tomorrow night? Ideas?
Terri

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM, <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The following are 10 weather forecasts as of 11 am Thurs for 6-9 pm
Friday night at Ward school in Tempe:

Weather Bug 10-40% clouds
0% rain 13-11 mph winds

Weather undgd 4-15% clouds
0% rain 13-9 mph

Weatherspark 45-43% clouds
12-9 mph

Weather central 50% clouds
0% rain 7-15 mph

Intellicast 5-20%
clouds 0% rain 14-9 mph

Skippysky 10-30%
clouds 10-15 mph

Accuweather 64-67% clouds
1-0% rain 13-10 mph

TWC 30%
clouds 20% rain 10-15 mph

Clearsky 10%
clouds 12-16
mph

NOAA 43-42%
clouds 8% rain 14-10 mph

The above shows little chance of rain, some cloud problems and some wind
problems. I would still recommend having the star party since we can
probably see the sun,
jupiter, venus and maybe some other objects. I will do a final weather
analysis tomorrow morning around 10 am. Those involved like Peter, Don and
Mike should
reply and give me and Terri your input. Take care, Sam