[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Friday Dec 5 at DBG suggestions

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:29:14 -0500

I've been working hard on my presentation materials and have a TON of stuff for
people to do if they are interested, including making actual moon phases and
eclipses, demonstrations on how the moon was formed, how the moon impacts life
on earth, history of moon exploration including a bunch of rockets, facts and
info about other moons in the solar system, etc.

People will certainly have plenty to look at and do...