[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Friday Dec 5 at DBG suggestions

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:10:15 -0500

I think Friday and Sat night, both showing about 50% clouds, we should have the
presenter plus the 4 telescopes with a 5 way split, which is over $150 each,
but on a clear night like Nov 28 and Nov 29 just have the 4 scopes. If it is
80-100% cloud cover, just have the presenters and no telescopes. Sam